Most of you know that I was terribly unwell last December, spent some time in hospital with pneumonia, maybe even it was the “virus”. A few of you know that I was lucky to get out of there intact. This experience was very much on the forefront of my mind when I was setting up my practice for the inevitable reopening.
I always had the simple philosophy of “this will be the cleanest place that you will visit today”. But, I went ahead and upped my game, beyond what the regulators want us to do, to keep everyone safe.
I thought long and hard about putting up the next photo, but, I wanted to stress the point…..we now have an insane level of safety measure in place, to protect our families and our patients, from this.
- Air purifiers to continuously provide organism free pure air
- Medical grade filters on the aircon-units. Another level of air purification
- Air extractor system: the air is continuously removed from the room and fresh air is brought in from the outside, which is further purified by the air purifier
- Pre-appointment triaging and patient assessments
- Limiting the number of people in the practice at one time
Some of my colleagues think that we have gone slightly over the top, I don’t care what they think. I feel safe, and good, you should too.
Check-ups/reviews/simple procedures: £5 per visit
Hygienist GBT: £10 per visit
Fillings/implants/root canals etc: £25
Delighted to announce:
Monday 13th July: Laura is back for GBT and all manner of hygienist and dental therapy services.
Monday 3rd August: Routine examinations and fillings will commence.
I loved all of the time with my family, and will miss seeing this silly face as much as before, but, delighted to be back in action. Thank you for all of the messages of love and support over the last few months. This thing is not over yet, but we are heading in the right direction. Thank you for sharing so much with us, please keep that coming, it makes our day.
Very best wishes from all of us down here on the river. x.